Recommendation for CPA in Hartford County CT specializing in RE

Recommendation for CPA in Hartford County CT specializing in RE

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hi All,

I've been trying to find a reputable CPA that specializes in real estate. I'm looking to form an LLC and purchase SFHs to generate rental income. Would prefer a CPA that owns real estate and/or who has other clients in real estate. I was hoping someone had a good recommendation for CPA they had a positive experience with and meets the criteria above?


Thanks!

-Kyle

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
    4y

    Shoot me a DM and I can connect you with my CPA.

  • Karl DentonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Mansfield, CT · Member since 2021 · 225 posts · 131 votes
    4y

    I just switch to Charlie Smith, it’s all done online and he’s in CT. http://www.innovativecpagroup....

    He is also active on bigger pockets and owns real estate himself, he can help your business and be aggressive in making sure your writing off every aspect you can for properties. 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.