How to find a good CPA/Tax Adviser

How to find a good CPA/Tax Adviser

Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 25 votes

I've recently have been increasing my portfolio and I am in need of a good CPA that understands real estate or who is a investor themselves.. like to get your thoughts how to find someone preferable in the South Florida Market. Thank you!!

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 504 posts · 282 votes
4y

Honestly, I've had the most success from local meetups/REIA recommendations.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 504 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Honestly, I've had the most success from local meetups/REIA recommendations.

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    Thank you.. I will look into that option 

  • Jim KennedyPro Member
    Accountant · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 173 posts · 201 votes
    4y

    There are a number of qualified CPA's on BP. If you search the BP archives, there's a really good detailed post on questions to ask your potential next one.

    Jim Kennedy

  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hi Alex,

    I have a CPA who handles all of my RE tax needs. They are a general accounting firm, but their bigger focus is on Real Estate clients. Very well versed in the space. I'd be happy to make the intro

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.