Equity Rich -Cash Broke - Need a Loan for Reno -Equity Based

Equity Rich -Cash Broke - Need a Loan for Reno -Equity Based

Specialist · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 12 votes

( I Just realized the description above is not for the long part.)

My goal is to start renovating and fix and flips I just have credit challenges, I'm willing to put the deed up to start renovations or partner with anyone that's familiar with the oil and gas industry. The Airbnb is 300 weekly and 1300 monthly in the area for Moundsville, WV. The other one is in Beaver Falls Pa near the Shell plant. Please advise or point me in the right direction if possible. I'm currently getting my credit repaired as well, only at 523 as we speak.

God Bless!

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    6y

    @Jonah Wilson there are tons of programs with out income for investment properties.  I would reach out to an independent mortgage broker to shop this type of deal out for you.

    C2 Financial
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.