Heloc on my primary then turn to rental

Heloc on my primary then turn to rental

Thornton, CO · Member since 2011 · 34 posts · 3 votes

Hi I have a question I know if you sell your house and have a 2nd mortgage it is usually due. 
But if I borrow against my heloc for a rental property  and then turn my primary house into a rental will they make me pay it back before I move to another primary residence? I would see no reason why as its still in your name and are making payments on it? Any advice is appreciated.

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Allen Park, MI · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    BUMP^^  I would also really like an answer to this question!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.