Good investment RE lenders in Utah

Good investment RE lenders in Utah

Lender · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes
I am currently a commercial lender in CA and my family is getting ready to move to Utah in the next few months. I would love to be able to move to a lender that is active in the investment community and open to creative lending. Any input on what banks are good and which are bad out there? Thanks! Brad
0Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Monroe, UT · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    From the little I know Mountain America is a good one.  I would love for people to say if they know any better.

  • Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I haven't found any main stream lenders that were as creative as I'd like.  I'm curious to see if others have resources they'll share.

  • Broker · Logan, UT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Here are some local/regional banks in Utah that are pretty active in the commercial space.  From what I've seen the smaller the bank, the more creativity you have.

    Bank of American Fork

    Lewiston State Bank

    Cache Valley Bank

    Bank of Utah

    Zions Bank

    I don't know much about what the credit unions are doing in the commercial space, but Mountain America is one to look at.  Others to consider are Golden West and America First.

  • Steve OlsonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pleasant Grove UT and Hurst, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 63 votes
    10y

    I second that on Mountain America.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.