hard money for small multifamily in philadelphia

hard money for small multifamily in philadelphia

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Has anyone used hard money lenders in the Philadelphia/ Philadelphia suburbs area for multifamily fixer uppers? What are your recommendations? Why or why not?

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · West Grove, PA · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 25 votes
11y

Ive used Rehab Financial Group- RFG- out of Wynnewood/bryn mawr area.

Super easy to deal with.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Wynnewood, PA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Are you an experienced investor with good credit?

  • Investor · West Grove, PA · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    Ive used Rehab Financial Group- RFG- out of Wynnewood/bryn mawr area.

    Super easy to deal with.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Thanks a lot. I will check them out!

  • Investor · Hillsborough, NJ · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    I met some good contacts at the sjreia meet-up a few weeks back. I am in the process of trying to get pre approval for a HML myself. Email them and I'm sure they will point you in the right direction. Good luck.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.