Hard Money Education - Wanting to get into the business

Hard Money Education - Wanting to get into the business

Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 1 vote

I am interested in getting into the hard money business.  I have much experience in the residential lending business.  Are there any resources, publications, conferences related to Hard Money Lending?  Mostly looking for all the rules and regs associated with the practice.

Thanks!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • CA · Member since 2011 · 762 posts · 182 votes
    11y

    Take a look at the California Mortgage Association, they have four conferences a year.  It's all about private lender regulations.  Strictly professional, absolutely no guru speak.  Disclosure: I'm not associated with them in any way other than I've attended a couple of their conferences.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.