You can get a second position private loan to access the equity in your investment property. This can be a good option if you have a low interest first position loan.
You can get a second position private loan to access the equity in your investment property. This can be a good option if you have a low interest first position loan.
Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
I've actually put 3 loans into underwriting in the past 7 days that are 2nd mortgages (installment loans) on investment properties. They aren't cheap (10%-14%), but they can be done.
You can get a second position private loan to access the equity in your investment property. This can be a good option if you have a low interest first position loan.
Thanks @Rivers Fike. can you point me in the direction of bank/company that can support a second position private loan? I'd like to learn more. Thanks
You can get a second position private loan to access the equity in your investment property. This can be a good option if you have a low interest first position loan.
Thanks @Rivers Fike. can you point me in the direction of bank/company that can support a second position private loan? I'd like to learn more. Thanks
Message me directly and I will be happy to share more details.