90 Day Mastermind on Creative Finance After Listening to Pace Morby

90 Day Mastermind on Creative Finance After Listening to Pace Morby

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 13 votes

Is anyone else interested in starting a mastermind? I've recently been inspired by Pace Morby. I think the mastermind would be a great way to keep accountability in taking action on creative finance deals.

This group is for anyone who is interested in:

- Subject To

- Lease Options

- Seller Financing (Owner Carry-back)

- Executory Contracts

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and can accommodate the times. Feel free to post or message me, and we can start with getting the Intention Journal by Brandon Turner first and then figure out the details later.

2Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
2y

I am interested. I am listening to Pace Morby's video's and interested in exploring options

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I'm interested. How has the mastermind group been going? 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I'm interested. I'm looking to network with those who have done a sub to creative financed deal in the last year. I'm diving into this strategy and looking to see what's possible.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    I am interested. I am listening to Pace Morby's video's and interested in exploring options

  • Member since 2019 · 151 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    im in

  • Misti PetriePro Member
    Parker, CO · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I’m interested too. How has it been going?

  • Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    I would definitely be interested.


    I am in Jersey City New Jersey.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    @Jess Archives How did everything go with starting a mastermind group? I am going to be hosting a high-level mastermind group in April out of my properties in Costa Rica and I am reaching out to high-level investors to invite them to come. Let me know how it has gone with your group.

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    I'm interested in!

  • Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    Would you guys like to start with a simple Zoom call to discuss how we could get this off the ground?

  • Ivorie WalkerPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    I’m interest as well! A zoom call would be great. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Kailua-Kona, HI · Member since 2022 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Aloha everyone!  Definitely join Paces free Creative Real Estate with Pace Morby group.  So much like minded individuals such as yourselves that you can squad up with.  

  • Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Im interested in starting one with you, I know I'm a little late.

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    I agree!! A zoom call would be great.

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    I'm interested. Hope I'm not too late.

  • Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    Hi guys,

    I am up for this.

    Fairly busy for the next two weeks.

    Will check in in two weeks and we can get something on the calendar.

  • Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patrick Q.:

    Hi guys,

    I am up for this.

    Fairly busy for the next two weeks.

    Will check in in two weeks and we can get something on the calendar.


     Hi guys,

    I am unfortunately not going to have the time to set up and run a new mastermind.


    Have any of you guys had any luck finding an existing masterminds that focuses on creative finance?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.