seller financing to people to stop messing with tenants

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    4y

    of course but make sure they are prepared to actually own the house.. many buyers that buy on seller contract that have never owned will end up calling you anyway as its their mind set.

  • Rental Property Investor · Beavercreek OH · Member since 2018 · 422 posts · 970 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Robert Hart:

    Getting tired of dealing with tenants.  Can I sell my houses with loans on them as owner finance deals?


     Robert,

    Be aware Dodd-Frank legislation limits the number of owner financing deals you can do in a year. I believe the limit is one, without restrictions, if sold from a person and not and entity. 3 per year from an entity with restrictions on ability to pay.

    I'm not a lawyer and this isn't legal advice. Just a heads up.

    Gary

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.