Attorney for Creative financing in Raleigh-Durham (Subject to)

Attorney for Creative financing in Raleigh-Durham (Subject to)

Investor · CA · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 12 votes

I am having the hardest time finding an attorney who is comfortable with Subject to and Rent to own in Raleigh Durham. I was hoping someone on BP could point me in the right direction. Thank you all so much taking the time to respond.

Connor Mather

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Adam SchneiderPro Member
Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
4y

@Connor Mather Harry Marsh

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    4y

    @Connor Mather Harry Marsh

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 80 posts · 62 votes
    4y

    I've used Marcus Becton for wholesale and creative finance deals. He is the real deal and I know a lot of other people that have used him as well. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 80 posts · 62 votes
    4y

    @Connor Mather Let's connect man! I've wholesaled here in Raleigh/Durham in the past and now I'm a real estate agent and invest in commercial real estate syndications. 

  • Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I used Dale Thomas of Gray Newell Thomas, LLP Law Firm

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    3y

    @Jay Tetreault I'd go Harry Marsh on this one, but if he's not available, Dale Thomas can knock it out.

  • Investor · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Adam Schneider I used Dale before he is awesome!

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Ethan Neumann:

    I've used Marcus Becton for wholesale and creative finance deals. He is the real deal and I know a lot of other people that have used him as well. 


    We've also used Marcus. Def recommend.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.