Marc Rubel course on subject to financing has anyone taken this?

Marc Rubel course on subject to financing has anyone taken this?

Investor · Palm Desert, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I have been a real estate broker for 20 years in NYC and have bought and sold 6 condos, and homes

but am new in Palm Desert Ca and want to try doing subject to deals? in Arizona possibly

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Pauline Jones:

    I have been a real estate broker for 20 years in NYC and have bought and sold 6 condos, and homes

    but am new in Palm Desert Ca and want to try doing subject to deals? in Arizona possibly

     Don't know the name, sorry. And I've been around since dirt was made. But, that doesn't mean I've run across everybody in this business. He may be new.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2017 · 751 posts · 504 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Pauline Jones:

    I have been a real estate broker for 20 years in NYC and have bought and sold 6 condos, and homes

    but am new in Palm Desert Ca and want to try doing subject to deals? in Arizona possibly


    Marko Rubel?
    Haven't looked into it. Lots of great info and training out there. Just buy it and learn, rinse and repeat.
  • Investor · Palm Desert, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thanks for the update I will try his course and see

    Pauline 

  • Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 779 votes
    4y

    There's very rarely a reason for sub2 in the current market.  If home values drop and owners are underwater a few years out that may change.  I've done a couple subj2 transactions 10 or so years ago, unless a homeowner owes more then the home is worth or has a really odd situation they don't make sense.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Pauline Jones:

    I have been a real estate broker for 20 years in NYC and have bought and sold 6 condos, and homes

    but am new in Palm Desert Ca and want to try doing subject to deals? in Arizona possibly


     Have you checked out William Tingle? I am not part of his group as I do not do subject to but have heard good things from others.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.