I am looking to connect with private money lenders, let’s talk!

I am looking to connect with private money lenders, let’s talk!

Real Estate Agent · Victorville, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 21 votes

I am looking to approach some friends, family, and other investors about borrowing private money. I feel I have enough experience under my belt now where I feel comfortable asking for money to accelerate my investing journey. Does anybody have experience doing this and can offer any advice? I would love to know some questions you would ask a investor that is asking you for money.

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I haven't asked for investors in real estate deals but I have in my other businesses and I find the best way to approach it is simply let the person know you are looking and what your numbers are. If they are able to help or interested they will let you know without you making a situation awkward by just straight asking them. You can start with asking for their advice on the deal and then transition into Hey you know anyone that might be interested in investing with me 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.