Looking for financing on an investment property that costs 50k

Looking for financing on an investment property that costs 50k

Rental Property Investor · Altoona, PA · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 63 votes

Where can I get financing on an investment property that costs 50k

Said property includes 4 offices & 2 apartments.

The apartments will need a bit of rehab.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 139 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    You could consider an FHA 203k loan. This will fund the rehab and mortgage rolled into one monthly payment. It does take more work to find contractors that will work with you because it often includes more paperwork, an appraisal, higher interest. However, it's a good option to force appreciation while having low money down.

  • Rental Property Investor · Altoona, PA · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 63 votes
    5y

    Joel calkins I appreciate the information! 
    although I already have an fha loan currently. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.