Hard Money and Private Money Topics and Questions

Hard Money and Private Money Topics and Questions

Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 10 votes

Hi Everyone,

I have years of experience in the private money finance sector. Looking for new and interesting topics and questions for blog posts.

So what are everyone’s questions and topics that you would all like to see answered and covered?

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Robert Tucker

    How are private loans normally structured?

    If I have an interested party with the capital needed to fund a flip/buy and hold what does a typical agreement look like?

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Dan Johnson 

    Thanks for the reply.

    They absolute best lending situation for someone who is flipping and converting to a long term rental is a fix and flip line of credit. We provide this so that clients do not have to re fill out and re apply for every property that they pursue, AND it can convert to a 30 year amortized loan free of additional fees (points). 


    So you will not have to scramble with a hard deadline, balloon payments... ect at the end of your fix and flip term, as I see many investors do unfortunately.

  • Jeff CichockiBusiness Member
    Lender · All 50 States · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 250 votes
    6y

    @Robert Tucker, if your looking for topics to blog about, I would suggest writing about how to use PM & HM properly and creatively. I'd talk about why HM is better than grandma's money. I'd talk about how to structure deals to use a blend of seller finance, HM and or PM. There are lot of investors out there who could really use some help in how to use money in general properly and to their benefit. As you know, there's a lot more to flipping a house than just taking out a loan. I'd focus on teaching them how to better use it.

    Best REI Funding4.36 Reviews
  • Lender · Wichita, KS · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Robert Tucker, what is the process for obtaining this line of credit? Also, what is the interest/upfront points on something like that? Do you have to have experience in order to qualify? If so what counts as experience? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.