Loan Rate on a 5 Unit Apartment in California

Loan Rate on a 5 Unit Apartment in California

Dylan VargasPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Chico, CA · Member since 2016 · 625 posts · 336 votes

I was wondering what others are getting or seeing for 5 units or more rate wise. Mine is a 5 unit property. I am only finding 6.5% here in the North part of the state through a credit union. Thank you.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 302 posts · 206 votes
    6y

    Shop around more. I just got 3.95% from Opus Bank.  This was a refi of a 6-plex in Sacramento. 1.1 million dollar loan. 

  • Dylan VargasPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Chico, CA · Member since 2016 · 625 posts · 336 votes
    6y

    @Nicholas Lohr Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.