Looking for local banks in Kansas City Metro

Looking for local banks in Kansas City Metro

Rental Property Investor · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 18 votes

Hello, every one. I'm looking to establish a close rapport with a local bank around the Kansas City Metro. If anyone could give some recommendations on banks or brokers they have worked with it would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 87 votes
7y

Hi @Adam Rudolph,

An insurance broker named @Matt Moylan has many connections. He will be able to provide you a few recommendations for a local mortgage broker. Let me know if I can assist you in any capacity!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 87 votes
    7y

    Hi @Adam Rudolph,

    An insurance broker named @Matt Moylan has many connections. He will be able to provide you a few recommendations for a local mortgage broker. Let me know if I can assist you in any capacity!

  • Specialist · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 331 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Adam Rudolph what type of assets are you looking for financing on? Will you be doing construction loans? It completely depends on what your goals are for who/what type of institution to work with. Shoot me a DM and I can help connect you with SFR/commercial, agency debt.

  • Insurance Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 127 votes
    7y

    @Adam Rudolph I'd be happy to help connect you around KC.  I have connections for both residential and commercial lending.  Send me a message and what you're looking for and I will connect you with a top lender I work with.

  • Rental Property Investor · Olathe, KS · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Adam Rudolph. I have a few lenders I've worked with that Ic ould recommend to you. Send me a PM and I can send you a list of those portfolio lenders. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.