Private Money Example

Private Money Example

Lebanon County, PA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 6 votes
Hello everyone, Can someone walk me through the process of finding/using private money? How do you go about presenting a deal to someone that has the cash and convince them on the deal. What are ways you write up a contract with a private money lender? Do you pay them over the course of time, all in one lump some? Can you provide some examples of how you used private money and worked out a deal with a private lender?
0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler, rehabber, landlord and coach · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2011 · 33 posts · 11 votes
9y
I have used private lenders for many years and a lot of ways to find them and get them to find you PM me if interested in more info
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler, rehabber, landlord and coach · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2011 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    I have used private lenders for many years and a lot of ways to find them and get them to find you PM me if interested in more info
  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 362 posts · 93 votes
    9y

    I'm very interested in this topic as well @Ray Bartle.

  • Investor · Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    When placing an ad in Marketplace on BP for private money, does the scc monitor the offerings as securities? What keywords or phrased should we avoid?

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Ray Bartle I am definitely interested as well. Could I PM you as well?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.