Looking for 15 yr loan for my 4 homes on 1 lot.

Looking for 15 yr loan for my 4 homes on 1 lot.

Tega Cay, SC · Member since 2014 · 213 posts · 74 votes

I have four 2/1 single family homes on one lot.  I am looking to get it subdivided, but not sure if it meets current requirements to do so.  My question is does anyone know of a lender who will do cash out refi on multiple single family homes on one tax map?  I believe it would be treated as a quadplex.

I tried lima one since i have done many with them, but they were not able to do this one.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    David send me a pn I'll see what I can do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.