Need a lendor in Portland, OR for an assigned purchase contract

Need a lendor in Portland, OR for an assigned purchase contract

vancouver, WA · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

I am purchasing a house on a contract that is being assigned to me. Unfortunately, our usual bank would not provide a loan and I am reaching out the BP community to see if anyone has suggestions for a lender on an owner occupied house in Portland, OR. For what it is worth, my wife and I have good credit and will be putting 20% down. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
2 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Note Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 113 votes
    12y

    Institutional lenders tend to shy away from approving and funding assigned contracts. You may need to close with a hard money lender and the refinance with a regular institutional lender.

    Cody Cox - President

    Northwest REIA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.