How to find private investor - Volusia county/Florida

How to find private investor - Volusia county/Florida

Investor · Orange City, FL · Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 17 votes

Hello everyone,

I am a new investor with a unique group home/cooperative living model looking to purchase my first home to serve my community. I currently have waitlist for (10) people who need housing and are willing to live together, with guaranteed rent! My goal is to have my first home up and fully filled by December 2023. My next battle is securing funding to purchase and renovate a home. How do I find private investors? Advice is greatly appreciated. 

P.S. I am currently planning to attend meetups in my area. I know I'll meet many there :) 

Thanks,

Christina

1Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    3y

    Look into the GOREIA in Orlando, or the Orlando Sub 2 group. You might need to start with Hard Money to show a private Investor proof of concept. Best of luck!

  • Investor · Orange City, FL · Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    Thank you for the insight. I know many are also becoming private lenders by using business credit and lending out the money in the short term. I know they exist, I just have to find them.

    I will certainly check out those two groups. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.