Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Bill Schwartz
Votes |
capital syndicate / Lee Arnold

Bill Schwartz
Posted Jun 23 2023, 21:51

Just seeing if there is any un-biased information on the Lee Arnold, Capital syndicate private money lending course and the Awesome REI program?

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Jun 24 2023, 05:24
Quote from @Bill Schwartz:

Just seeing if there is any un-biased information on the Lee Arnold, Capital syndicate private money lending course and the Awesome REI program?

I do not know of Lee Arnold but it appears this is about private money brokering. Private money brokering is being a middle man for placing people who need deals with private lenders. I have no idea how much the training is but I would argue most of this information can be found online and its more about relationships than anything else.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jun 25 2023, 08:47

It is a solid program. As for the usual expected comments about "you can get the information on BP or You Tube" well you cannot get the majority of what they provide to you anyplace else. 

Mine was $1,500.00 in 2018. I had been brokering since 2017. I have done over 250 deals since then and I am also heavily into automating and using AI to take brokering, and correspondent lending to a higher level. 

NMB logo
NMB
|
Sponsored
Point. Click. Approved. Investor Focused Lender. Instant PreQual letters, Rapid Refinances, 13k+ 4.85 Star Reviews & $550 lender credit available now