I am a mid level real estate investor with scaling pains and would like to know what Mastermind groups are out there for investors with 20+ units that are looking to grow to 500+ units. I invest mainly in New Jersey with 2-4 unit multi family homes and will be transitioning into doing more of this and larger 50+ unit Multi families.
Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y
Check out Jason and Pili Yarusi's group. If you google you should find it on Meetup, although I'm not sure what they're doing regarding Covid restrictions. Based in NJ.
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
5y
We just added an offshoot of our NJ and Philadelphia REI Zoom calls, a VIP Zoom nationwide for investors with 5+ deals done or 5+ doors owned. It is on the fourth WED of every month from 7-9 PM EST. First one is next WED.
Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 47 votes
2y
@Jonathan Greene I hope all is well and I realize this is an old post. Are the Zoom calls still active you mentioned above? I would be interested if they are still occurring.
Next one is WED March 6 in Whippany. We did a Zoom one last month, but we do in-person for almost all of them now and they rotate locations each month.