One Bedroom Condo Search - Las Vegas/Henderson

One Bedroom Condo Search - Las Vegas/Henderson

Property Manager · Henderson, NV · Member since 2018 · 501 posts · 317 votes

I have recently been looking at Las Vegas/Henderson one bedroom condominiums for some of my investor clients. One bedroom units have not always been on my radar and I found it may be an interesting option.  So far, I have found a few options worth exploring and wanted to share:

  • Rental Rate $975-1,100m
  • Price point $130-140,000 (built late 90s and early 2000s)
  • HOA $150m (including water - I would charge back a fixed amount of at least $25m along with the tenant rent)
  • Annual taxes $500-600
    0Reply
    5 views

    3 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Member since 2020 · 104 posts · 54 votes
      5y

      Tell them to hold on. They might be able to snag a cond-tel at one of the big 3.  Prices have come down quite a bit from $250,000s to under $200,000.

      I see $150s maybe in the near future.

    • Property Manager · Henderson, NV · Member since 2018 · 501 posts · 317 votes
      5y

      @Julius Chinn I was looking into condotels a few months ago and noticed the inventory going up.  I do not follow them all that much but it should be interesting to see if and how much they drop in price.  And even if they do drop in price will the returns improve if the income being generated is not sufficient.   When I last explored the numbers it was break-even best case. 

    • Member since 2020 · 104 posts · 54 votes
      5y

      In todays world BE is about right.

      For some strange reason Palms Places is better than BE.  Im going to open my DEC  statement soon. 

      On the other end MGM isnt BE at the moment.

      I expect Vegas to fully recover.  Remember  Covid is not a Vegas specific issue. All convention towns are being Smashed to bits.   Waikiki is a shadow of what it was pre -covid.

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.