Syndicators - Durham, NC - Come Out, Come Out - Wherever You Are!

Syndicators - Durham, NC - Come Out, Come Out - Wherever You Are!

Rental Property Investor · Newport News, VA · Member since 2018 · 264 posts · 130 votes

Hey,

I have sources of capital. Let's build a relationship and close some deals.

Best,

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Kingsport, TN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 22 votes
6y

I'm in the same boat, have capital and love the Durham area. I've got a SFR there and am a LP on a multifamily in Fayetteville. Those Durham syndicators are pretty shy on here.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kingsport, TN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    I'm in the same boat, have capital and love the Durham area. I've got a SFR there and am a LP on a multifamily in Fayetteville. Those Durham syndicators are pretty shy on here.

  • Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2018 · 253 posts · 215 votes
    6y

    @Jesse Daconta We exist - it's just really hard to find good deals around here! Although I continue to evaluate deals in Durham, there's not a whole lot of inventory and what comes to market is pretty inflated. Owners know they have a good thing and brokers aren't doing anything to dampen their mood.

    I also do a lot of work in the Triad area. No, it's not as flashy as Durham or Raleigh, but there's more inventory and you can still take advantage of the upward economic and population trends of NC (and it has great renter affordability, something I think will continue to make those secondary NC areas strong in the coming years).

    If I haven't turned you off yet, I'm happy to go into more detail and let you know what I'm doing in the area. Feel free to DM me if you're interested!

    (and hello @Cameron Lee Brown 👋 - hope you're doing well)

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi! I'm sorry I am late to the thread but I am a newbie and reside in Raleigh,NC and not far from Durham at all. I am currently looking to partner and JV with an investor to obtain my first apartment complex. I have over 6 years experience in property management as well. Please pm if interested in partnering with me or/and networking and and advice is great too.I have been studying and researching upon syndication and ready to get started. Thanks !

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 42 votes
    5y

    @Ryan Daigle Ryan, you are so right. There is hardly any inventory in the Durham area for multifamily and when it comes up it’s listed for a ridiculous price (and then actually sells close to that price, which is crazy). I get calls all the time from investors wanting value add multifamily. I have done a little bit of work in the Triad and Burlington area. That’s a growing market that has a bit more inventory. I agree that it’s a great place to look.

  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2012 · 214 posts · 194 votes
    5y

    @Ryan Daigle

    I am interested in what you are doing in the area

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.