What’s a good interest rate for investment property?

What’s a good interest rate for investment property?

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi, I have applied to multiple lenders and the best deal I have received so far is 20% down , 4.75% for an investment conventional loan. He also said “most likely “ I won’t be charged any points at time of closing. Is this good? Or should I keep looking. My credit score is around 710

1Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Muscatine, IA · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    I would say that is good. I have only been able to find 20% at 5% interest. Loads better than hard money loans!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 160 votes
    6y

    the only way I was able to find lower was to buy a multi fam, FHA and keep one unit open- or live in it for one year. That was 3.5% down.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.