BiggerPockets app change my iPhone and the BiggerPocket app ?

BiggerPockets app change my iPhone and the BiggerPocket app ?

Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 9 votes

How can get it ? I tried already the link on the bottom of the web !!

1Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 5 votes
4y

Is the link above working for anyone the or is anyone able download the app again? I had to restore my phone about a month ago and I haven’t been able to re-download the iOS app since then. 

See this reply in the discussion

42 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It’s an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I’ll bring it up with our tech team.


     @Scott Trench accountability check in? When is the app rolling out?  I just paid another $400 and still no app. I can’t think of an expensive subscription that doesn’t provide an app. I’m leaning towards canceling my pro membership. There really isn’t anything beneficial anymore. Plenty of calculators out there for free and forums/groups on social media. Dealcheck is FREE and it offers an app for calculators.

    I'm shocked that that your team hasn't told you how much your ROI would increase and user engagement just by having an app. Most people use their phone and it's a pain to stay logged in on your phone.

    -signed an underwhelmed BP Pro member 

    We advanced the investment case last month. First step is to hire a designer. I did not like the first two candidates so we are still working on bringing in the designer.

    I actually think this is a great way to keep accountability going. 

    @Kevin McGuire and @Account Closed are leading this mobile app effort. Perhaps they can provide weekly updates here on the status of the development. After negotiation, we pushed the delivery time to late Q3 2024.

    Kevin and John. Let’s provide updates to the community here. If not weekly, please propose a cadence that is acceptable (not less than monthly). 

  • Sr. Director of Product Design at BiggerPockets · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 42 votes
    2y

    In terms of the next mobile app, BiggerPockets is 100% committed to getting this one right this time around. And from an investor perspective, there's nothing I want more than being able to put BiggerPockets in my pocket!

    Just this week, we've re-opened our search for a rock-star mobile app designer who will lead the charge from user experience perspective. 

    Here's the job description: https://apply.workable.com/biggerpockets/j/C94D6062EE/. If you know of anyone that would be an ideal fit for this role, please encourage them to apply.

    We're looking at designing a mobile experience that will, in the long run, offer:

    1) Networking and Community features as powerful as Reddit or LinkedIn
    2) Educational/News features as powerful as the WSJ or NYT applications
    3) Market and Deal Finding Capabilities as powerful as Redfin, Zillow, or Realtor.com
    4) Portfolio Analysis, Property Management, and Wealth Management capabilities.

    If you have any additional suggestions or features that you'd love to see in our next mobile app, please post here, or message me directly. We want to hear from you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It’s an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I’ll bring it up with our tech team.


     @Scott Trench accountability check in? When is the app rolling out?  I just paid another $400 and still no app. I can’t think of an expensive subscription that doesn’t provide an app. I’m leaning towards canceling my pro membership. There really isn’t anything beneficial anymore. Plenty of calculators out there for free and forums/groups on social media. Dealcheck is FREE and it offers an app for calculators.

    I'm shocked that that your team hasn't told you how much your ROI would increase and user engagement just by having an app. Most people use their phone and it's a pain to stay logged in on your phone.

    -signed an underwhelmed BP Pro member 

    We advanced the investment case last month. First step is to hire a designer. I did not like the first two candidates so we are still working on bringing in the designer.

    I actually think this is a great way to keep accountability going. 

    @Kevin McGuire and @Account Closed are leading this mobile app effort. Perhaps they can provide weekly updates here on the status of the development. After negotiation, we pushed the delivery time to late Q3 2024.

    Kevin and John. Let’s provide updates to the community here. If not weekly, please propose a cadence that is acceptable (not less than monthly). 

     @Scott Trench that's leadership my friend! Push the ball forward. I'm excited- I'm sure the community will be thrilled and it will quickly be a top downloaded app. I'll send my address for my bonus/commission checks lol....look forward to hearing the progress!

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    Hi folks. Completely agree that we need an app. It’s an item in our roadmap, but maybe I just need to prioritize it to the top of the list in 1H 2024.

    Bottom line is that I allowed us to stop supporting it several years ago, in a decision I wish I could have back. 

    honestly, I used to use the app personally as well. Thanks for the patience and the nudge to bring this back up to the top of the list. I’ll bring it up with our tech team.


     @Scott Trench accountability check in? When is the app rolling out?  I just paid another $400 and still no app. I can’t think of an expensive subscription that doesn’t provide an app. I’m leaning towards canceling my pro membership. There really isn’t anything beneficial anymore. Plenty of calculators out there for free and forums/groups on social media. Dealcheck is FREE and it offers an app for calculators.

    I'm shocked that that your team hasn't told you how much your ROI would increase and user engagement just by having an app. Most people use their phone and it's a pain to stay logged in on your phone.

    -signed an underwhelmed BP Pro member 

    We advanced the investment case last month. First step is to hire a designer. I did not like the first two candidates so we are still working on bringing in the designer.

    I actually think this is a great way to keep accountability going. 

    @Kevin McGuire and @Account Closed are leading this mobile app effort. Perhaps they can provide weekly updates here on the status of the development. After negotiation, we pushed the delivery time to late Q3 2024.

    Kevin and John. Let’s provide updates to the community here. If not weekly, please propose a cadence that is acceptable (not less than monthly). 

    How’s the App coming?
  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    @Scott Trench any update ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    @Scott Trench  Still no update?

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:

    @Scott Trench  Still no update?

     We have an app now in beta that will soft launch by end of year! @Tiamo Wright is getting g this over the finish line. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 78 posts · 33 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:

    @Scott Trench  Still no update?

    Very excited to see this news  

     We have an app now in beta that will soft launch by end of year! @Tiamo Wright is getting g this over the finish line. 


  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    We're looking at designing a mobile experience that will, in the long run, offer:

    1) Networking and Community features as powerful as Reddit or LinkedIn
    2) Educational/News features as powerful as the WSJ or NYT applications
    3) Market and Deal Finding Capabilities as powerful as Redfin, Zillow, or Realtor.com
    4) Portfolio Analysis, Property Management, and Wealth Management capabilities.

    If you have any additional suggestions or features that you'd love to see in our next mobile app, please post here, or message me directly. We want to hear from you!

    don't need any of this junk, just give us the forum. that's all. deliver that then iterate from there...
  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:
    Quote from @Patrick Shep:

    @Scott Trench  Still no update?

     We have an app now in beta that will soft launch by end of year! @Tiamo Wright is getting g this over the finish line. 


     Great! Looking forward to it!

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    FYI - the App launched today. @Patrick Shep

    @Patrick Shep Look for it in the App Store in the next 24-48 hours. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    @Scott Trench posting this from the APP! Looks good! When can we expect deal analysis to be rolled out?  That's critical for quick deal underwriting 

    I'll let my phone notify me when you respond :) 

  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
    1y

    @Patrick Shep the app launched 24 hours ago so the next few months are going to be to ensure that the current features are working as expected. So feel free to send me any feedback you have on the current features. As far as future features what are you referring to as deal analysis, what tools are you looking for on mobile? Would love to learn more. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tiamo Wright:

    @Patrick Shep the app launched 24 hours ago so the next few months are going to be to ensure that the current features are working as expected. So feel free to send me any feedback you have on the current features. As far as future features what are you referring to as deal analysis, what tools are you looking for on mobile? Would love to learn more. 


     I'm using an older s8 with os 9 (pie) will the new app work? FWIW I don't see it in app store 

  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
    1y

    @Alan F. the app require iOS 16 or later

  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
    1y

    If you have not heard, the app is back! New and improved and looking to make it the best ever this year. Feel free to download it here and reach out to me with any feedback: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biggerpockets/id6736392302

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.