Investor · DeLand, FL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Residential assisted living facilities seems to be a hot topic the last three years especially. I am a real estate investor and I am in the medical field so owning and operating a RAL is intriguing to me. For those of you who have experience in this market, do you feel like it is already saturated?
The opportunities are out there, but you have to be patient! If you want to start from scratch, you will have to go through a lot of hoops (permits, licenses, certifications, etc...). To find an existing business for sale will also take time, although it is possible.
Investor · DeLand, FL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
6y
I am aware of the hoops that need to be jumped through. Worth the effort if the business can cash flow to its potential. What I am most interested in are opinions of those of you in the industry regarding market saturation. How many RAL's in a certain neighborhood are too many? How can you research to see if the market can support another one?