DC Fawcett Vreic virtual real estate club

DC Fawcett Vreic virtual real estate club

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

$97 for VREIC freedom system (digital version) He claim you can do real estate deals without leaving your house. No cash. Anyone familiar with DC Fawcett and this system? I'm not sure if he's selling information or he's a legit real estate investor that does deals.

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    I received the same email you got. I am looking to learn about it as well. 

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I have posted asking about $97 for VREIC freedom system by DC Fawcett and no one have not reply yet. 





  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    His LLC has an F rating from the Better Business Bureau if that means anything...

    https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/tamp...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.