What Are The Best Real Estate Conferences To Attend (2020)

What Are The Best Real Estate Conferences To Attend (2020)

Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes

Hey Everyone!

As the year is ending, I'm starting to book my calendar to fill it with amazing real estate investing events. I have a larger budget to attend more real estate investing conferences across the country and want to know what have been some of your favorites!

I'm already planning to attend the SF Bay Summit hosted by @J. Martin as well as the Best Ever Real Estate Conference with Joe Fairless and wanted to see what other ones I should check out?


Thanks!

@Brenda Chen @Jason Hsiao @Bryan Pham 

4Reply
56 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 429 posts · 393 votes
6y

@Sean Pan

Check out Multifamily Investor Summit...MFINSummit.com

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 72 votes
    6y

    YES! following this thread.

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 429 posts · 393 votes
    6y

    @Sean Pan

    Check out Multifamily Investor Summit...MFINSummit.com

  • Ronan DonnellyPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 332 posts · 385 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed - see you at BEC2020!

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Chris Coleman! Isn't MFIN Summit and online conference though? I'm looking for quality events where we can meet other investors in person. Thanks again!

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    @Ronan Donnelly see you at BEC20!

  • Professional · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Check out IMNs Middle market multifamily investment forums,
    > 3rd Annual Northeast……New York City 2/6-7
    > 2nd Annual Southwest…. Dallas 3/3-4
    > 4th Annual West …………. Santa Monica 5/28-29
    > Inaugural Pacific NW…. Seattle 6/15-16

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Isn't BP having a 2020 conference? 

  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    The Mid-Atlantic Summit of 2019 was excellent.


    https://midatlanticsummit.com/

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Best Ever I think is more geared toward larger Multifamily after attending it earlier this year.  

    Looking forward to BP Con 2.0 in 2020.  

     @Tarl Yarber puts on a great event in Seattle (which I traveled all the way from NJ to go to) which is very worthwhile.  It's the Pacific Northwest Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo.   This year it's taking place July 10-12.  Tons of value at that event.  

    Also @Dave Van Horn puts on the MidAtlantic Summit in Philly.  Not sure of the dates for 2020 but we'll definitely be back as the last 2 we attended were GREAT!

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Darren Sager, I missed the PNW summit last year but plan to attend this year. @Todd Dexheimer

    @Todd Dexheimer, I'll check out the Northstar Real Estate Conference. I don't think I've heard of that one before

    @Nicholas L., I'll look into the midatlantic summit as well. I don't think I've heard of that one.

    @Nicole Heasley Beitenman, yes! I'm planning on attending that one as well!

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I didn't realize BEC is the name of the BP conference after posting. I was so confused; I couldn't figure out why no one on the thread had suggested it lol. 

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    @Nicole Heasley Beitenman BEC is the Best Ever Conference hosted by Joe Fairless. It's not the BP conference. But thanks for reminding me of it. It's on our list for 2020!

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    See you there @Tarl Yarber!

  • Joe SplitrockPro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 18k+ votes
    6y

    Moderators Note: Self promotion is not allowed in the forums outside Market Place. Anyone promoting a conference that they are hosting will have the post removed.

    This is a great discussion, but please keep the recommendations unbiased and within the rules.

  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hey Everyone!

    As the year is ending, I'm starting to book my calendar to fill it with amazing real estate investing events. I have a larger budget to attend more real estate investing conferences across the country and want to know what have been some of your favorites!

    I'm already planning to attend the SF Bay Summit hosted by @J. Martin as well as the Best Ever Real Estate Conference with Joe Fairless and wanted to see what other ones I should check out?


    Thanks!

    @Brenda Chen @Jason Hsiao @Bryan Pham 

    Others to consider include Ultimate Partnering and the Old Capital Conference. There are many others, but it's hard to say without knowing what you're looking for.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed I am excited for the Investor Summit at Sea cruise in June with the Real Estate Guys.

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    @Shiloh Lundahl I plan on going in 2021...I'm not quite there yet to justify the $7K, 10 day boat ride haha. But from what I hear, it's a great time!

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    @Taylor L. I've been to Ultimate Partnering and thought it was much better to be outside of the conference room talking to other investors than actually sitting in the event listening to the awkward sales pitches. I used to listen to the Old Capital Podcast religiously and considered attending their event but I believe it's only a one-day event, which wouldn't make it worth it to fly to TX. We're looking for conferences that primarily focuses on house flippers. Thanks!

  • Joe SplitrockPro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 18k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Shiloh Lundahl:

    @Account Closed I am excited for the Investor Summit at Sea cruise in June with the Real Estate Guys.

     That is awesome, have you done this before? My wife and I have talked about it but timing never worked.

  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Understood and agreed, Ultimate Partnering is all about the lobby. At this point in my business I'm only looking for conferences with good lobbies. 

    I can't add value on the flipping conference end, but I'm sure you'll get good recommendations now.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Joe Splitrock I've never been to the Investor Summit at Sea cruise but I am really looking forward to it this year.  I want to be able to attend while Robert Kiyosaki is still going regularly.  He has been on the past several cruises and it would be great to shake his hand and personally thank him for writing his books.  They have really changed my perspective on building wealth.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.