any advice on investing in Puerto Rico?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Medellin, Colombia · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 32 votes
7y

Hi @Eddie Medina De Leon, you picked a great market!  I'm an active investor in Puerto Rico as well.  I'd be happy to connect and discuss the financing options

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vendor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Got any on the water?

  • Aaron T.Pro Member
    Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 927 posts · 278 votes
    7y

    you asking or telling? 

  • Puerto Rico · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Do you need a hard money lender that is willing to lend money in order to invest in Puerto Rico or do you want to know a hard money lender who invests in Puerto Rico?

  • Specialist · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 126 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    There a multiple ways of buying in Puerto Rico, why hard money??

  • Rental Property Investor · Medellin, Colombia · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 32 votes
    7y

    Hi @Eddie Medina De Leon, you picked a great market!  I'm an active investor in Puerto Rico as well.  I'd be happy to connect and discuss the financing options

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 14 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Zack Giarrizzo:

    Hi @Eddie Medina De Leon, you picked a great market!  I'm an active investor in Puerto Rico as well.  I'd be happy to connect and discuss the financing options

    I’m curious as well are you still open for discussion?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.