Fayetteville and Sampson county investors?

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reggie RamseyPro Member
    Raleigh Durham Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    Hello Demares, I'm an investor and real estate agent in Cumberland/Hoke county. Whats up?

  • Real Estate Agent · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 230 posts · 169 votes
    7y

    I'm out in Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg area

  • Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    Hi @Demares Van Liew! I am a broker/investor located in Fayetteville, NC. Let me know if I can assist you in any way!

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Bryant Tumbelekis. Thank you! I’ll definitely keep in touch.
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    @Matt Greer thank you ! I’ll make sure to keep in touch
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.