Call Porter REI Answering Rocks!

Call Porter REI Answering Rocks!

Westford, MA · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 106 votes

I am thrilled and honored that Call Porter has recently awarded me a 2,000 Piece Mailer for being an active member in their Facebook Group! Ryan Dossey and his team at Call Porter & Ballpoint Marketing helped me get out my mail piece in record time. 

Through my coaching call with Ryan Dossey, I have learned the value of outsourcing my marketing in order to free my time up. Before this coaching call, I was printing, stuffing, stamping and licking 1,000 envelopes on my own. My marketing process was inconsistent and wasn't working for me - I was working for my marketing. Now, I am focused on the higher level tasks opposed to the mechanical tasks.

Additionally, Call Porter is going to help me by answering and pre-screening motivated sellers for me. As of right now, I work full time as a Construction Project Manager and it is difficult for me to pick up the phone at the drop of a hat. I have learned from Ryan that picking up the phone is crucial to closing Real Estate Deals. If an owner is willing to call - you need to be willing to answer within 7 seconds. Knowing that Call Porter is there to answer the calls for me is taking a load of stress off my shoulders. 

If you are an investor, be sure to check out Call Porter and their services! You will be thoroughly impressed!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Lee, NJ · Member since 2019 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    @Scott Graham how did this end up going? Did you get leads and subsequent closed on deals from your mailer and call porter service? Could you recommend them?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.