Where do you get most of your deals ?

Where do you get most of your deals ?

Member since 2008 · 112 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

It seems a lot of people on this board get most of there real estate deals not on the MLS service. How do you get your deals ? If your looking to become a landlord, how could you not use the MLS service ? Thanks

0Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 80 posts · 5 votes
    19y

    It's a system of marketing to pre-foreclosure home owners via subscriptions to lists, our own research, leads from other investors, and birddogs.

  • Wholesaler · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 659 votes
    19y

    I also do a TON of marketing and networking. Get involved with your local REI club and start networking with some wholesalers. If all you are looking for is some rentals, doing marketing yourself might not give you a good return on your investment. I would use other wholesalers marketing budgets and networks to your advantage.

    I would also recommend that you pick apart the newspaper and cheapy classifieds. I found my first deal in the local Thrifty Nickel Classifieds.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.