Investor friendly Real estate agent looking for investors

Investor friendly Real estate agent looking for investors

Real Estate Agent · Roseville, CA · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 13 votes

Hello BP,

I am a former wholesaler turned real estate agent. I am seeking investors looking for investor friendly agents. I know what investors are looking for in a property and what they want out of it. I can run the numbers and set up a spreadsheet detailing the value of the investment. Feel free to message me if you or anyone you know needs an agent. Thank you

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Realtor · Hoover, AL · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 459 votes
    9y

    @Kenny Lewis..Congrats!  I got my license in 2016 after investing 11yrs.  Plenty of benefits and opportunities...GL

  • Philippi, WV · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    inbox me we aqre always looking for real estate agents who have access ti investors who made need loans for financing commercial properties

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.