A tax sale/lien information site has anyone used this?

A tax sale/lien information site has anyone used this?

Residential Real Estate Broker · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 21 votes

Once Inside You’ll Learn:

  • Elite Tax Sale Training Digital Manual
  • Extensive Video of Mastering Tax Sales
  • Work List Fighting Fast With Research Software
  • Calendar of Nationwide Tax Sales
  • Case Study of Two Best Investing Locations
  • Investment Success Checklist
  • All Investment Forms for Working Deals
  • World Class Support Team
0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    9y

    Seems more like an ad than a question. Yes I have heard of these guys. No I am not impressed. There marketing is full of the typical hype you see regarding tax liens, There is incorrect information given out on their website and they use a deceptive technique to promote themselves as "best selling authors"

    Tom, co-authored a book with perhaps 20 other authors, one of which was Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame. It ranks #16760 on Amazon in Business/money books. Hardly what I would call a "Best Seller"  I am sure most of the sales are due to Jack Canfield's name. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    thanks for the update I really appreciate hearing about these gurus  I know there is no get rich quick solution to real estate deals but I'm trying to learn as much  I can to avoid costly mistakes

    Pauline

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.