Looking for financing,invest.prop. in Mid-Southern Missouri

Looking for financing,invest.prop. in Mid-Southern Missouri

spring branch, TX · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for sources of investment money to buy and sell undervalued.rehabs and repos in and around the Stockton Lake area of Missouri.Any help wil be greatly appreciated. :mrgreen:

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    Hello Keepitreal,

    I am not too far from Stockton Lake Area, and I will definately keep my eye open for you.

    Best Regards,

    Invstor01 aka Invstor01

  • Real Estate Investor · Palmdale, CA · Member since 2008 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    20y
    Originally posted by "keepitreal":
    I am looking for sources of investment money to buy and sell undervalued.rehabs and repos in and around the Stockton Lake area of Missouri.Any help wil be greatly appreciated. :mrgreen:
    Hello are you still looking for funding to purchase properties?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.