Help me hire a handyman! (What do you think of this?)

Help me hire a handyman! (What do you think of this?)

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey folks - I think i'm going to hire a full-time handyman for my real estate business. I'm doing enough flips and BRRRR rentals that it just makes sense at this point. But I've never hired for this role before- so I'd love to get some feedback on my Job Description.

What do you think? Anything I should add or subtract?  

Thanks everyone! 

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    What a great opportunity for someone in your area! I'll be interested to hear how this goes for you @Brandon Turner. It always seems that the person with the perfect amount of experience and knowledge is also the person who doesn't want to be managed. I have a great handyman who is a MacGyver, but would never commit to being a full-time employee. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.