Kansas City is no longer a fly by city

Kansas City is no longer a fly by city

Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 9 votes

I hope it's ok that I post this on here, but I found this article and wanted to share.  If you are exploring new markets or niches Kansas City is definitely worth looking into. We are no longer a fly by type of city! 

 http://www.kcinvest.com/realestateinvestmentinkansascity/ 

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:

  It is inexpensive and the cap rates are excellent! :)

What makes a cap rate excellent?   

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 785 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    for sure! I have started investing in Kansas City earlier this month with a good TK company I found. It is inexpensive and the cap rates are excellent! :)

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

      It is inexpensive and the cap rates are excellent! :)

    What makes a cap rate excellent?   

  • Engineer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    11y
    Hannah Robie the link isn't working but I agree KC is a great place to invest... I just recently relocated here for work and I am currently in contract on my 1st SFR invest here in KC!!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.