Why buy and hold in Richmond City, Virginia?

Why buy and hold in Richmond City, Virginia?

Registered Nurse (ICU) · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 332 votes

I am an out of state investor who has been primarily investing in Indianapolis. I am now looking to expand my portfolio and diversify into another Buy and Hold market. The realtytrac statistics show Richmond City, Virginia to be a great option. I am looking to here input from experienced investors in this area. I am also interested in hearing any advice on turnkey providers available in the area. Thank you all for you insight.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    11y

    Hi @Account Closed 

    Richmond is an awesome town and is evolving daily. I would make sure to touch base with local folks to get a feel for individual neighborhoods though as this is a relatively small city and "good deals" can be fleeting depending not just on the neighborhood, but on a block-to-block basis. Lot's of micro-economic factors apply. Give me a shout or send me a PM and I'd be happy to give you an overview of the situation here. Take care!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.