Are there any BP veterans that work with others here on deals!?

Are there any BP veterans that work with others here on deals!?

Regina, Saskatchewan · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 6 votes

Just a general question, if people actually get together on here on deals? I have a possible lender for up to 90% but would still require some help for the rest and wondered if anyone on this site has been in the same position or worked with a veteran member?

As a Canadian, the search for hard or private money is a hard thing, haha!

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Work with others in what way... mentoring or financing? Sounds like you have money but just need to figure out what to do with it?

  • Regina, Saskatchewan · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Hey Paul, thanks for the comment, I am looking in Columbus, Ohio actually. I do have a plan for what I would offer this private lender, I am just looking for a minor partner as I believe I have a contact for the majority of the lending I require but need a partner for the rest. And yes, I would like it to be someone is familiar with the Columbus area and has other contacts there as you suggest, for sure. Thanks again!!

    Ali: Thanks for the comment, should have been more clear there, I was meaning as far as funding, partnering etc. Of course I am not going to turn down a mentor either, haha!! I am actually trying to use OPM as much as possible, ideally 100%, whether it be through 1 or more sources.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.