Real Estate Investors: Learn about Why a Phase 1 Environmental Assessment Matters!

Real Estate Investors: Learn about Why a Phase 1 Environmental Assessment Matters!

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2025 · 98 posts · 19 votes

Check out this short post about why a Phase 1 Environmental Assessment is important and what to watch out for as a Real Estate Investor, Developer, Rehabber, etc.

0Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    Good short summary.

    I've done several Phase 1s and knew it was important, but the specifics of why it is important was never really clear.  For those who want to geek out on Phase 1s I recently listened to an industrial real estate podcast that went into the weeds with an expert.  I learned a lot.

    https://creators.spotify.com/pod/show/industrialrealestate/e...

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2025 · 98 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    @Greg Scott Thx for sharing that, Greg!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.