PSA: Have you sold a home recently? There‘s a class action settlement already!!

PSA: Have you sold a home recently? There‘s a class action settlement already!!

Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 184 posts · 182 votes

Very happy to see the used car salesmen, errrr the real estate salesmen getting checked!!



1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Danny Polanski:

    Very happy to see the used car salesmen, errrr the real estate salesmen getting checked!!



    I wonder if those of us forced to get a useless buyers agent will benefit as well?

    I literally was not allowed to view a duplex without a BA. I then promptly bought it and the agent got me a gift basket.  I would've rather had the $8k they cost the seller as a price reduction.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.