Does anyone have an example letter they use to introduce themselves to buyers?

Does anyone have an example letter they use to introduce themselves to buyers?

Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 16 votes

I have a buyers list. I want to introduce myself and get their buy boxes from them. I am curious if anyone has an example letter they use to introduce themselves to the buyers. I have a list of hedge funds that buy properties. I want to start building relationships with my buyers. Your help is appreciated. 

3Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    2y

    Hi Kenneth,

    The best way to build a relationship is through the phone. You can get a lot of information out of it and build rapport. If you have a lot of buyers, you can also simply create a form they can fill out.

  • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    I was thinking of the form idea myself. I have a list of 393 hedge funds that buy properties.  :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.