Veteran here - I attribute much of my success to my service

Veteran here - I attribute much of my success to my service

Kerry BairdPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow brothers and sisters in arms! 

I learned so many skills in my military service that I currently apply to my real estate business.  We learned discipline and to be bold in taking action.  We learned to work long hours, and to problem solve and used those attributes to add value to our properties.  We used tax free money from our many deployments as down payments on properties.  

If you are currently in the service, use those skills to launch yourself into wealth.  Your future You will be grateful for it.  ~Kerry

2Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 129 posts · 51 votes
    2y

    Great post! Fellow Veteran here and couldn't agree more. 

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    2y

    I would always prefer to hire a veteran over a regular guy, anytime. Polite, on time and squared away.....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.