OOS potential investor looking for real estate agent/turnkey provider

OOS potential investor looking for real estate agent/turnkey provider

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 6 votes

Hello,

Long time lurker. I have been seriously considering OOS investing finally and am hoping the folks here can give me a list of reputable real estate agents/companies/Bigger Pocket member to start working with in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm looking to see if doing OOS is even possible given my specific interests in passive investing (meaning I"m looking for turnkey groups or even condos in the appropriate setting). I will be cross posting in other city sub-forums as well such as Indianapolis, Little Rock.

Thank you all,

James

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to chat on KC if you look here. Great OOS area for investors. Good mix of appreciation and rents

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Caleb Brown:

    Happy to chat on KC if you look here. Great OOS area for investors. Good mix of appreciation and rents

     thank you. I haven't surveyed kansas city but would it be best to correspond through BP or can  you message me your work email? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    You can message me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.