馃槏 Why I LOVE Investing in the Midwest


Hot Take 馃敟: The Midwest is the BEST place to invest!
馃寔 Sure, you'll get loads of appreciation on the coasts.
馃槵 Yes, Texas and the Southern markets have a ton of growth.
馃専 But if you dig down to the root of why most folks are here on BiggerPockets, the primary reason for 95% of us AT FIRST is because we want to achieve financial freedom.
鉀擄笍 No more "requesting time off".
No more 40hr+ work weeks.
No more having someone else dictate your schedule, dress code, or location.
FREEDOM.
馃ぉ Investing in inexpensive, cashflowing 4plexes in the Midwest helped me to achieve financial freedom just TWO YEARS out of college.
馃彉 Househacking, partnerships, and flips have helped me to scale my portfolio to the point where I am confident taking the leap into real estate full time.
馃挭馃徑 FREEDOM is my why.
鉁婏笍 Freedom to spend time with those I love. Freedom to make an impact on my community. Freedom to build a business as far and as fast as I can educate myself, network, and take action.
馃寗 And because of the freedom it has afforded me -- the Midwest market will always have my heart and soul.
(Y'all can keep Illinois though 鉁岋笍馃ぃ)
