Looking to Connect with Investors in California

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 358 votes
3y

@Lisa Miller hi, I’m a real estate lawyer in California who fixes all the legal things wrong with property to facilitate deals.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Lisa Miller I am in the Orange County area.  Nice to meet you.

    Good Investing...

  • Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Joe Homs

    Hey Joe

    I'm a GC up near Santa cruz.

    We have a couple of oos multi family we purchased recently.

    Nice to meet you.

  • Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2019 · 681 posts · 281 votes
    3y

    @Lisa Miller Hey! I am a HH in the Inland empire! Good to connect.

  • Attorney · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 358 votes
    3y

    @Lisa Miller hi, I’m a real estate lawyer in California who fixes all the legal things wrong with property to facilitate deals.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 302 posts · 163 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Lisa Miller:

    HI, let me know if you work the California area, I would love to connect with you.


     Hi Lisa, would love to help with your California clients looking to invest out here. Let's connect and see how we can help each other!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.