How do you know when you're ready to start investing?

How do you know when you're ready to start investing?

Property Manager · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 88 posts · 72 votes

Hi y'all! I got a question from a friend that I need some help answering. They asked me: For young adults thinking about investing in a property with an FHA loan, where do they need to be financially to pay off those large mortgage payments?

And further, how do you recommend they approach the fear of being set back by debt for years on end?

Thanks so much for your time!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sandwich, MA · Member since 2014 · 974 posts · 636 votes
    4y

    @Ryan Leake

    Everyone is going to have different comfort levels. Personally, I think anything less than

    6 healthy months of reserves and you start to play with fire.

  • Property Manager · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 88 posts · 72 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Mason Hickman:

    @Ryan Leake

    Everyone is going to have different comfort levels. Personally, I think anything less than

    6 healthy months of reserves and you start to play with fire.


     Thanks for sharing! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.