Wanted: some type of deal on a SFR in Des Moines

Wanted: some type of deal on a SFR in Des Moines

Developer · San Clemente, CA · Member since 2008 · 39 posts · 16 votes

Hi Des Moines People, Im an experienced flipper here in So CAl and Chicago. My daughter is moving to Des Moines in July so I am looking for a home for her and her husband. He will be going to Podiatry School, so I am looking for a deal that we can buy and fix up. If you are an agent or wholeseller, let me know what you have. Should be 3 bedroom+ with good bones. I am a GC so I get fixers. I will also need a local GC to run the job. So, what is for sale today?? ;)

Scott Mednick

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jared HottleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cedar falls IA Waterloo, IA · Member since 2020 · 902 posts · 549 votes
    4y

    Scott, excited to see you come to the area. Agent in Northeast Iowa here. Not sure if I can help you or not but do have an agent friend in the Des Moines area who could help. Love the area

  • Darson GranthamBusiness Member
    Realtor · Des Moines · Member since 2018 · 304 posts · 253 votes
    4y

    Hi @Scott Mednick, oh only about 450 SFH for resale on the market right now. :)

    I actually have a couple of pocket duplexes that might be right up your alley as both investment and place for your daughter.

    Or happy to help you find some value in a SFH as they come on the market, sold 57 properties (solo agent) in 2021 alone.

    Looks like you sent over a private message, looking forward to speaking.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.